Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Work's Box of Chocolate

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Life is like a box of chocolate. You would not know what you will get...

Yesterday (20/12/2010)

Return to Gombak to prepare for work today.

Had a short YM session with my bestfriend Tasnim. Guess what? She'll be back from Australia Insya Allah tomorrow (22/12/2010) instead of this weekend (26/12/2010). Have a safe journey home Nemo. Australia is one of destinations that I wish to explore in the future.

At night, while I was doing some editing to my client's photos, heard a loud bang. At first, I taught it was a sound effect from the music video I was listening to but I later discovered that two cars collided into each other...just in front of my rumah sewa here. Alhamdulillah no one is hurt. Only damages to the cars.

Slept at 3 am and woke up this morning at 6 am to prepare for work. Last touch-ups to Yatt's wedding photos as I have to hand them over to her this morning.

Today (21/12/2010)

Wake up for Subh prayer, prepare myself (if during my days at the asrama, we called it khidmat diri). Excited and eager to start work back after 1 and half months of break. On my way to the bus stop, saw a dead cat. Oooooh...I walked quickly so that I wouldn't have to stare and observe it for long. Two of my kittens were hit by a car in front of my eyes when I was about 12 years old while waiting for mum to send me to school. I was quiet the whole day at school back then...

Arrived at school and met with my colleagues I had not met for 1 and a half months. Welcome to new teachers and...had a sweet surprise while having breakfast at the school canteen. One of my colleagues from the school I teach in 2008 came to join the Al- Amin Gombak teaching crews. Welcome to the team Kak Fisah.

9:00am -12:15 pm: First meeting and briefings for the upcoming 2011 school session. Subjects I have to teach next year:

1) English (Standard 3)
2) Science (Standard 1)
3) Quranic Education
4) PJK/ PE (Standard 3)
5) Arts and Craft Club Instructor

12:15pm- 3:30 pm: Clearing, and arranging stuffs in the Exam Unit room. Yeay! Have my own table PC. Kak Su, Kak Chik...selamat menjalankan tugas kita bersama-sama.

May Allah give me (and us) strength to carry the responsibilities given.

Allah Knows Best.

No comments: