Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 in Memory

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

2010 almost reached its end and so many had happened this year...

1- End of April 2010:

Completion of my degree from IIUM. Alhamdulillah after the struggle and pains for 5 years (1 years in matriculation and 4 years in main campus). Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to seek knowledge. Thank you Allah for the wonderful and great persons I met along my way there.

Last day of Career Counselling class with Dr Shukran Abd Rahman.

2-May 2010..

Had the chance to be part of the Seminar Kebangsaan PRS 2010 working crew. Met with students and counsellors from IPTA's around Malaysia. Thank you IIUM Counselling Department for still remembering me and inviting me to join over...hihi.

Went to a career fair at PWTC. Phew...wish never wear high heels in such a long period of time.

I also had the chance to help with the wedding preparations of my two cousins in Batu Pahat, Johore. Its tiring but surely gave my a lot experience.

3- June- July 2010:

Went to few interviews, flipping through newspapers and websites. The main thing that I've learn is the value and importance of patience. I also kept saying to myself that Allah is giving me the chance to spend the best time with my family as maybe, when I've started working, the time with my family is limited. Very limited.

4- August 2010-now:

Welcoming a new life at Sekolah Rendah Islam Al- Amin Gombak. Never imagined that one day, I will work at a place very, very close to IIUM. Abah once said : I feel that one day, one of my daughters will work here (Gombak). Any other meaning, Abah :)? Dekat-dekat Gombak ke...

5- November- December 2010:

First time long school break as a teacher. Alhamdulillah. Currently busy doing last minute preparation to help with Yatt's wedding this Sunday. Barakallahu fikum...

And, the best of all...Insya Allah my best friend, Tasnim Hatta @ Nemo will be back in Malaysia from Geelong, Melbourne at the end of this month for her 2 months break. Kawan-kawan G4, jom kita buat gathering :).

Allah Knows Best

1 comment:

TheHumbleWayfarer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.