Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

2011 Preview...

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

2 more weeks for this break to end and Alhamdulillah am really enjoying it. There are few things that I've gone through this holiday especially with crafts and sewing:

felt craft. the flower motif at the back still undergoing sewing process...bekas isi speedlite camera and lens 50mm 1.8. Tak pun nanti boleh sumbat botol susu pula (bottle warmer)... ;)

pencil case a.k.a poket doremon...macam2 ada...

Being busy does not mean that I have to abandon my main responsibility as a servant of Allah SWT as everything that we have today is from Him...


Insya Allah this Monday (13/ December) will be spending my final week of break at Bintulu with mama until 16th December. Abah? He had to do some final Syariah tutoring for his STPM students. Adik? Selamat masuk semester baru...jaga diri baik-baik kat UIA tu...

2011...new chapter for me. The school administration given me the responsibility as Guru Kanan Unit Peperiksaan... hoping that I am strong enough and could do the job the best as I could.

Will try to improve my teaching methods to help my beloved heroes in exploring the world. Their essential years :).

Other plans? The Almighty Knows Best.



No comments: