Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A driving license...at last!

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Pinjam anak orang sat masa kenduri cousin baru-baru ini. Rasa macam nak angkut bawak balik je :p

Today I take a leave from work. To take my JPJ on the road test. Alhamdulillah. I've made it. After going through the pains, waiting etc. Now...I know mum and dad are waiting for me to be their driver.

A Chinese uncle at the test centre (I thinks he is a driving instructor) talked to me while waiting for my parents to pick me up. He said that, after getting my license, I should do more practice as there's a lot of 'new' drivers who are excited and end their lives. Nauzubillah minzalik...berazam untuk menjadi pemandu yang berhemah, Insya Allah. Thank You uncle.

Prepared to continue work tomorrow.

Allah Knows Best.


No comments: