Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random Story

Bismillahirahmanirahim...


Tomorrow (31/12)...my new little heroes will arrive at school. Standard 1 Orientation Day. Welcome my dear to this facinating world. See? Don't cry...Am here for you. Soon you shall see the wonders. To my other heroes whom will start schooling again next week, take care of your little sisters and brothers. Love you all.

The day after tomorrow, Saturday is New Year 2011. I always hope and pray so that those who wish to celebrate this occasion, their iman are strengthened. Isn't it beautiful if we welcome Year 2011 with a du'a and prayers to The Almighty?


*****
Last Friday (24/12), during the school's textbook and uniform selling session, a colleague opened my money box used to keep any cash recieved from parents. This little conversation took place:

-She: Pernah kerja dengan orang Cina ke?
-Me: Tak pernah. Kenapa kak?
-She: Duit tersusun macam stail orang Cina buat. Akak dulu pernah kerja 1 tahun dengan orang Cina. They are usually like this.
-Me: =)


I 'unconsciously' arranged those money according to their denominations (RM 100, RM 50, RM 10, RM 5, RM 1), their 'age' (old/ new). It goes same to the coins.


Sometimes it is related to me being a little bit 'perfectionist'. My weakness, I admit. It could cause troubles, sometimes. Would not change my stand unless people gave me a GOOD reason.

*****



Just realised that I got these collections of brooches and pins. Minus those left at home. Minus those safety pins used to secure my tudungs in the middle fold. Kira la sendiri ya... I wear those pins with such designs mainly to cheer up my students and make them happy.

I wonder...and amazed on how parents sacrifice their own needs to make their kids happy.

*****

p/s: In the middle of doing the Rancangan Mengajar Tahunan. Habis 3 biji kiwi dimakan sambil-sambil

No comments: