Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

6th Sense experience?



Bismillahirahmanirahim...

I am still thinking....about 6th Sense. Ok. Not that famous movie I've never watched or a music band. It's part of parapsychology phenomena. Sensing something that is not even there or popped in front of you yet.

Been thinking to hard till a person I didn't know said in my dream last night: You've got a high level of 6th Sense. Macam cerita Star Wars pula dah...haha.

Few things happened to me. Kadang scary pun ada. Kadang suka. Kadang biasa. Yang penting, macam-macam rasa ada ('',).

Rabbana la tuzi' quluubana ba'da iz hadaitana innaka anta wahab- Ya Allah...Strengthen my heart after You've gave us guidance...

Ya Muqalliba Quluub, thabbit qulubana 'ala toatiq- Wahai Tuhan yang membolak-balikkan jiwa, tetapkanlah hati kami dalam ketaatan padaMU...

apa kata Encik Ulat?

Allah Knows Best

No comments: