Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kids

Bismillahrahmanirahim....

Its school break now and Alhamdulillah I am enjoying it. A bit bored, actually as it is quite quiet here. Those who know me, knows that I am a noisy type of person and could be easily stressed if there's nothing to do...specifically...no one to joke and kacau-kacau.

Usually, during my working days, while on my way out to wait for the bus to school, I will pass by the tadika and childcare centre owned by person whom I am staying with. Stopped for a while and observe them. Sometimes, while getting ready for work, could hear the kids reading aloud from their books or sing...

Upon arrival at school, I will usually be greeted by my students running and playing while waiting for class to start...running after them, scolding them, teaching them is my daily routine there.

One fine day...some students asked me : "Nama anak muallimah apa?". Then, the following week, this question came to me: "Anak muallimah perempuan kan?". Could only smile to them as the answer.

As about the name, I like to name my kids Ziyad Fikri, Umair, Nu'man Az- Zahrawi, Amaani Syifaa', Mariyyah Yusra, Naura Faatihah...each with its own special meaning. And the ideas came in random. In class, travel, while pondering etc. Only with the agreement from their abah. If not, what can I do...hihi. How many kids? Wish I could have many...accept the rizq from Allah. My father said " Nak buat rumah luas sikit. Biar cucu-cucu boleh main-main..".

Tapi...sekarang. Orang kata, pendidikan anak bermula masa mama dia muda a.k.a single. Eh...cik meow, aku baik tak? Perasan kan? Ok. Baik jangan jeling aku macam tu...nanti I tak nak kasi ikan baru tau...

Nanti boleh panggil-panggil anak-anak untuk makan, baca buku dan Qur'an, tolong masak-tanam pokok dan menjahit...

Mission: Improve myself.

Du'a: Searching for a person who could make me smile, tenang, more patient...ketidaksempurnaan itulah yang saling melengkapkan diri...

May I be a good wife and mother in the future.

Allah Knows Best.

No comments: