Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mission impossible

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Alhamdulillah for the blessing bestowed on us. With strength and courage, I managed to continue my driving lessons after few month break. Only 2 classes left before the big day with JPJ. Hoping to finish it well as soon as I could. Vromm...vromm. Sometimes I do wish to learn how to ride a motorcycle. Trip to my hometown in Johor made me adore a lot of big bikes assembly but I know mum will not allow me to do so. Anyway, I still keep my helmet (which my roomate said looks like a racing helmet except its not a full face covered)...bought just for the sake to have a ride back from class to hostel with Kak Pizah . Maybe later will give it to my husband (woot..woot). Nevermind. Just for the sake and training to be a more ladylike person. Demi anak-anak dan mereka yang di sayangi (basikal pun tak berani...hehe).

Today I succeeded in making pop corns from the kernels mum bought from the bakery supply store. Alhamdulillah with few trial and errors, I filled a jar with supplies of the white fluffy thing.

My first homemade popcorn

Few lessons are learnt:

1) Don't put too much kernels at a time. If not, it will not pop properly.
It could be applied to our life. Different people have different capacity to learn new things. Especially children. Never force them to do so much things without taking into consideration their mental ability. Some people could study straight 3-4 hours while some others may take few minutes of intervals/ break.

2) Adjust the temperature accordingly.
Sometimes in life, we can run errands in a face pace. At other times, when we feel tired and exhausted, we should take things more slowly to avoid stress and tensions.

3) Trial and error of problem solving.
There are advantages of this principles where in the course of trials, we may discover new methods of doing things and never give up even the results are not as soon as we expected.

Oh...why am I talking about food philosophy here?

Learning is indeed a lifelong process.

Allah Knows Best.

2 comments:

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

Subhanallah, I don't think oter ppl can do like what u did! Food philosophy ya =) hehe

really-really interesting !
maybe I can have some of that popcorn.hm...yummy-yummy !!

Humaira Xai said...

Hmm...there's philosophy in anything...

Amik la...ada sebalang ni ;p