Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kerja punya cerita...

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Its been 2 days that I feel really tired. These 2 days...10pm...is my sleeping time..usually, even when the clock strikes 12am, my eyes are still wide open. My table at the office? Alhamdulillah almost cleared. Have distributed all marked books. Next week will be their final examination and at the same time, have to make preparations for their Majlis Ihtifal-scheduled in the middle of November 2010.

On top of that, I am very lucky to have good and supportive colleagues. Nak gurau, buat lawak bila tengah stress, kongsi cerita dan tazkirah. Yesterday, I got 'kain ela' to make baju kurung (eh...kain untuk kain simpan buat tudung kawen ok tak? Macam cantik je. Jap...tapi its not black...buat jela baju kurung) from usrah members, keropok from the Standard Six Rombongan Crews to Terengganu (SSRCT) and a chocolate bar. Today? A nice and cute keychain, also from the SSRCT. Syukran jaziila...(",).

One important thing to remember when it comes to career life is about handling money. Wisely. Thanks a lot to mama for guiding me through this cruise. Made a pledge to myself: No credit card. Planning to buy something 'big'? Save. That day, made a pit-stop at an electrical item shop. Jenguk-jenguk. The price of refrigerator, the price of washing machine. Steam iron and toaster from my college life still good...for my own house in the future (uhu...cita-cita). Rumah asalkan boleh solat, rehat, makan dan minum, kongsi masa with beloved family... Alhamdulillah.

p/s: mencari-cari permata yang hilang...tadi an office mate asked me " Dah ada orang ke?". Me "Ada." I did'nt gave much attention to her words as I am busy focusing on my books. Slipped-of- the tounge?...kena tanya lecturer Cognitive dulu...korang tak sabar nak bagi hadiah eh (memang nak ketawa tapi busy sangat deh). Siapa nak bagi buku instead of perfumes and handbag angkat tangan?Duit ribu-riban pun saya tak nak. Mak cakap, life after that lagi penting.

Ayah...everytime I help him with a chore, he always say " Berkat anak ayah. Dapat suami soleh". Tq dad for the du'a.

(just ignore my jokes...)

Allah Knows Best

No comments: