Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

The 2 green plants...

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Alhamdulillah still given the opportunity to open my eyes and see the wonderful world around me. To breeze air in and out on this blessed Jumu'ah. In Standard 1 Zayd Arts and Craft class today, the project was leaf rubbing with crayon or coloured pencils. They bought all items as instructed. While I was making my rounds in the class showing them what to do, a student (who is also my lecturer's daughter) approached me and said "Muallimah. Nah. Mak saya suruh bagi kat muallimah. Giving me this cute tiny leaves (aha..tak tahu apa namanya):

*from Anis Humaira bt Alizi*

Upon reaching home, I carefully place it on my shelf. Sometimes, tiny gesture will make you smile and feels happy. Thank you Humaira.

The second plant is Oregano Plant from Kak Mala. Oregano, one of the spices that is usually added into spaghetti and pizza sauces. Balik rumah terus tanam. Is this a sign? Haha. Baru tengah fikir-fikir nak sambung Master part-time.Pappp... Datang pokok untuk buat perencah masak.

*credits to Google Image* Gini la rupanya. Tak sempat nak snap yg dapat tadi punya. Tanam cepat before Maghrib tadi. Takut layu*

Tomorrow...weekend.

Allah Knows Best.

No comments: