Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hobbies-revived.

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Ok. Enough of Convocation 2010 story. Will keep the rest of story for my kids later.

Alhamdulillah I am now in a short-break mood.3 days. 5-7 October 2010. PMR. So, I take this opportunity to be at home with my parents and cats. But not a full holiday. Have to finish sewing order (bekas botol air) from my officemate and cheesecake order from an IIUM Counselor.

Bought 4 new khat books yesterday. I like them very much. Just need to warm up and open back my box of khat-writing supplies. Belajar penat-penat tak praktis, nanti lupa. Orang kata kalau mak suka kat buku, nanti anak-anak pun Insya Allah suka buku ('',).

Ok. Just a short break. Need to bake some blueberry muffins as will visit my aunt and grandma in Shah Alam tonight. Nak?

Allah knows best.

No comments: