Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm 23...Alhamdulillah...

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Day by day, I grew. Body, mind and soul. From my toddler years to my teenage years until now...I am in my early adulthood. Alhamdulillah. Allah SWT still gave me the opportunity to see the world and feel the ni'mah of Iman and Islam.

Thank you to my families and friends for the du'a and wishes. I am trying my best to reply and get to it as soon as I can. Barakallahu fiikum...

From my mum this morning:

Dearest Mahirah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! All the best as you enter the second part of your life; design the life you want. Don't live by accident! Loves, Mak.

Special thanks to my Abah, Mr Ismail Ahmed and mum, Mrs Sharifah Muznirah. Thank you so much for taking care of me all this while. Thank you for the love. Thank you for the education. Maaf kadangkala anaknda mu ini ternakal...

Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...moga diri ini tidak leka dan alpa dengan nikmat dan kemewahan yang diterima...Loving and caring families, supportive friends, a career, health...

Moga iman dan amalku bertambah seiring kematangan dan pertambahan usia...

Allah Knows Best

2 comments:

Anak Kajicuaca said...

hihihi! happy birthday sygku!!! muah muah!! (baby kisses)

Humaira Xai said...

Thank you paiz