Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am thankful with what I am having now...

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Finished marking 1 set of examination papers (Islamic Studies). 3 more sets to go. 1 set of papers is still lying calmly waiting for me to flip through and Insya Allah the other 2 sets (Science), the exam will only start next week. While going through the papers, I sent an SMS to mum telling her that me and my sister will be going home this weekend (tomorrow). Few minutes later, abah called. Asking how I am doing, what I am doing etc...then he passed the phone over to mum. Oh... Can't wait for tomorrow.

Abah few times asked me whether I really wanted to stay with my current job. Me...Yes. Mum asked me "Tak nak cari sekolah dekat-dekat Bangi ni ke?". Me...nope. I know they wanted me to stay close to home or at home. Just now, my supervisor asked me " Mahirah ada plan tak nak apply untuk KPLI/ J-QAF 2011?". Me...nope.

Alhamdulillah its almost three month me working here. Teaching here. I am really thankful for the experience that I got through the journey. I learn to improve my jawi writing and spelling, revise Islamic knowledge and foundations, improve my tajwid and Qur'an recitation through teaching. Thank you my students for giving my the opportunity to learn while teaching.

Plans to further my studies? Yes. But maybe thinking to do it in a part-time mode. Selalu fikir nak, tak nak...Insya Allah. If my "other half" work schedule is more packed than mine, maybe I should just concentrate on family and work. Change my job? If I was to be taken away to follow that "other half".

Praying for the best for myself and my loved ones... life is not easy. Kadangkala doa kita seolah menguji kesabaran kerna Allah merindui untuk mendengar rintihan dan permintaan dari hamba yang di kasihiNYA....

Allah Knows Best

No comments: