Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sacrifice, Syukur and Sewing



Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Alhamdulillah...today is my 2nd day of school holiday (attn Puan Ain @ Cousin: Saya cuti awal dari kamu...hihi) and the day of Eid ul Adha 1431H. So happy to be safely home with my beloved family. Performed eid prayer with my parents at the UNITEN Mosque. After Zuhr prayer, went to pay a visit to my aunt in Shah Alam. A small family gathering and du'a selamat.

There, while finishing my meal, watch a Eid ul Adha documentary. Sinar Aidul Adha if I was not mistaken. About their journey and visit to a remote village in Cambodia. Watching it, makes me more thankful and grateful with what I am having now. They still bath and wash their clothing using water from the well, eat rice with only salt as their lauk, and share few tin cans to be used as cups during kenduri or majlis. Some of their mosque are leaking here and there. But I was really amazed as the bilal@ imam of the mosque in that particular village is blind yet still walks confidently to the mosque without anyone helping. His voice saying the azan was also...beautiful. Masya Allah.

Here, we are fortunate to have a proper bathroom and sewage system, delicious lauk and foods to enjoy. There... they only get the chance to eat meat once a year during Eid ul Adha. During ceremony and kenduri, at least we use a decent glass to quench our thirst without having to share with other people. Our mosques here, so far to which I have go, can be used as a protection during rain or shine without water leaking and dropping on your head while praying yet...its only full during Jumu'ah or Eid prayer.

Someone said to me, in the worldly matters, we should always look at those who are less fortunate than us to be thankful and grateful with what we have. But in akhirah or the matter of 'ibadah, we should made those who are more pious as our motivation and aspiration to be a better 'abid.

Other episode of life...

This is my pencil case. Have to stuff everything there. But feel sorry to some of my stationery as not all can go inside there. Kecik. Especially to my 6 whiteboard markers. Haish. Too many ah? Black, blue, red, violet, orange, green. Used particularly during my science class. To draw every thing on the whiteboard; an effort to make my student understand better.

The solution? Just now, finished making and sewing my own pencil bag in 1 hour. Now, I can put everything inside it. Nothing left behind. Hope so ;).

Making more plans for this year end break.

Esok mahu buat pizza and jahit benda lain...lagi. Menghabiskan benang aja...

Allah Knows Best.

No comments: