Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday activities so far...

As usual, my favourite motive (and food!)-fish. Part of a pencil case.

Bunga telur for my friend's wedding this coming December. Figuring other designs, too.

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

These were some crafts made to kill my time this break. The bunga telur a.k.a rosette (to be worn by her family members on the big day) is a request by my officemate Kak Yatt for her wedding this coming December. 20 more to made. And Insya Allah on her wedding day, I will be given the responsibility to photograph the event from akad to reception. Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir...rabbi tammim bikhair..(moga dipermudahkan segala urusan...ameen).

Congratulations to my childhood friend, Nani and her husband for the arrival of bundle of joy yesterday. Shall pay a visit soon, Insya Allah.

Allah Knows Best

No comments: