Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Letter to My Heroes

Bismillahirahmanirahim…

Dear heroes of heart…

28th of September 2010 is the day I was interviewed to be part of the great forte of education. 30th of September, my first unofficial day of work. Greeting you, the little heroes and attending my first meeting. 2nd of August, the day that I will always treasure in my heart. My official day of work, after patiently waiting for almost 3 months. But deep inside me, I know that patient is a virtue and will be rewarded. And, the 3 months of waiting is rewarded with your smiles, heroes.

My dear heroes,

Teaching had not only gave me the chance to discover your potentials but I also learnt to develop and improve myself at the same time. Your Quranic recitation is truly a healing power for me when I am stressed. Teaching Arts…nothing else had been an enjoyment to me playing with colours and crafts. Guiding you through the steps of cutting, folding and colouring taught me to be more patient.

Sometimes, I do scold you. Mad at you for the mischief you’ve made. For the mess you’ve done to the class. But I forgot that are only a bud of the flower that is about to blossom and grow. You are about to discover yourself and the world around you. I forgot that I was once like you.

Dear heroes,

Nothing more made me smile than seeing you being able to proceed on to the next chapter of your life. From knowing nothing to be able to read the whole chapters in the book. From learning to hold the pencil properly to writing in whole page of the paper.

If I can, I want you score with flying colours in your studies. Scoring A’s in your subjects. But Allah had arranged the world in a very beautiful way. With hidden beauty @ hikmah in every episodes of life. Every person has their own abilities. So, never give up when you see your peers smile to their papers or grasp more during lessons as you yourself are also special in your own way.

Dear heroes,

Seeing you cry that day during the immunization made my love towards you stronger as if I could, I did not want you to go through any pain like I do.

I do cry sometimes, when I think of you. Thinking how to give the best so that you could see colours ahead. Life is not simple as you think. Life is not as easy as the breeze. The pain is there. But, don’t worry dear because I am here, always here for you.

My dear heroes,

Lastly, hoping that you’ll enjoy your long school break soon. Plan for the best. Ittaqullahu haitha ma kuntum… Remember Allah wherever you are. Never abandon your prayers and ibadah…no matter how busy you are with your beloved family and friends.

Take care and waiting to see your smiles again in 2011.

Hugs and care,

Teacher Mahirah

No comments: