Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcoming a New Chapter in Life

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Fuh2. Aha. Dusty page. 1 week over since I've updated this blog. But my life have not been that static. My real life is really interesting. Okay. At least I am up to something. Tired..sigh. On the 23rd of July 2010, I've been to assign to capture the memorable moments of IIUM Peers the 13 Batch Graduation dinner at Kunang-Kunang, Melati. Thanks a million to the crews for the hospitality. May Allah bless all of you and granted with strength to help people with the knowledge and skills obtained. Two days after that, which is on the 25th of July 2010, I was given the responsibility to capture the memorable shots of my cousin's engagement ceremony at Sri Kembangan, Serdang.

Another chapter of the story...

It is true that people always say that PENANTIAN ITU SUATU PENYEKSAAN. Even if the people that we are waiting for is late for a minute, we will start to look at our watch and probably call the persom to hurry. What about 4 months? Whoa...such a long period, isn't it. But personally, the 4 months is very precious as I've learnt a lot of things. Sewing, cooking, a little bit of gardening and the most important thing is spending time with my beloved parents...and cats. Ok kitty. Behave okay while I am away? Oyen, Panjang, Kopi, Lemon...

Attended the interview for the post of teacher at SRI Al- Amin Gombak...the place where I was tested to enter Standard One in 1994 before registering at SRI Al- Amin KL. What a memory. And now, 2010, am a teacher there. I was interviewed by 2 panelist- a teacher from the Examination & Evaluation Unit and the Vice Principle. Everything ran smoothly except it was quite hard for me to answer when they asked why did I choose Al- Amin Gombak when I can choose Al- Amin Bangi that is nearer to my home. The second hard (or rather 'cepucemas') is Bagaimana Dengan Rancangan Berumahtangga? Gulp... I just smiled when they asked this (kena tunggu org yang tahan saya byk ckp, puan. abah saya pun ckp macam tu). For the first question...ermm. Ok. Maybe find my own 'rumah sewa' or for the mean time, staying with a family-friend nearby would be the best choice.

I am not choosy when it come to career. But I say we did have to choose the best as to our knowledge. I could have choose a job that offered me around RM 2200- RM 2500. But I choose this job instead. What really triggered my interest is that, every month, they will put aside an amount of RM 50 for the Umrah/ Hajj fund. Teachers are also required to pay only RM 45 each month (lunch + tea break). Hmm..Alhamdulillah. Usually, each meal will cost us around RM 4-6 and every month (total cost around RM 300). Insya Allah...a good start for me to start saving.

But the most important thing to me when choosing a career is I want a work environment (bi'ah soleh) that I could practice my duties as a Muslimah (especially in terms of clothing & prayers). For a long term goals, it is for the sake of my family. My other half and kids in the future. I wish to bring up my kids on my own (tadika & sekolah lain cerita) but in terms of nursing and taking care of them. I did not wish to hire a 'bibik'. Why....

A little niece of mine during the engagement ceremony looked gloomy and sad. The 2 years old girl did not want to eat no matter how much we coaxed her. Why did this thing happened? Her maid @ bibik is away in Indonesia for a 2 months break. Its only 1 week and she had behaved in such a way. And her mother (my cousin's wife) looked so sad as her own daughter wouldn't listen to her and always think of Bibik.

Motherhood and wifey-hood is only moments away and some people might think that considering about whether to hire a maid or not to help with the household chores during your single days are too early. But as abah had always remind me "Nothing is too early. I even think about where to send my children (school-mainstream/ religious) before marriage".

A dream, huh?

Allah Knows Best.

No comments: