Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holiday:Over



Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Insya Allah after a long break (anggaplah macam semester break 3 bulan tu), my life will start to be busy, again. Starting this Sunday morning following mum to motivation + study programme (known as BAKTI PETRONAS) at SK Bukit Bangsar. Honestly I miss those kids. Eventhough I only follow the programme like once in a blue moon (if I went back home during my undergraduate days), they did call me 'TEACHER' (I don't teach, just doing some observation. Agaknya ada cop 'CIKGU' kot..hehe). This time, the mission will also include some photo shoots (my photography mentor said: Jangan malu. Nak belajar).

After Zuhur, will go back to my grandma's place in Batu Pahat to stay for a night and heading straight to JB on Sunday morning for daddy's cousin wedding ceremony. The journey will continue to Singapore if the time permits. Just have to get ready with our passports and planning the best route to reach there. The first time I went to Singapore was May 2009-right after discharge from the hospital for diagnosis. The verdict? Cried in the car as my muscles/ spine got crammed due to the long queue at the Woodlands Checkpoint.

What I like about Singapore is that their country is VERY CLEAN even though their citizens are not majority Muslims. Haven't had the chance to have a ride on their LRT/ Monorails yet but people said the commuters are VERY DISCIPLINED when boarding and getting of the coaches. Unlike what is experienced here. As during my study days I have to commute almost every weekend to went back to my house in Bangi, riding the PUTRA LRT and KTMB Commuter were the only convenient choice. Let just forget about the delayed schedules, packed coaches, undisciplined passengers.

The week after will be a trip to Terengganu to accompany mum conduct training there and on the 17th July (Friday) a photo shoot job for IIUM Peers Batch 13 graduation dinner. I am really thankful to Allah for opening my heart to join the IIUM Counselling Department support group 3 years ago as I have benefited a lot from it. Apart from emotional support and training, I do gain some other self development experiences. Thank you crews.

Am now searching for a place to take a course in Baking. Found a place which offers a Diploma in Baking but as the programme will take at least a year, I may consider it later. At the mean time, I'm hoping to undergo a 3 month (a short time course) before continueing my studies at Masters level.

Speaking about taking a step further for my degree, I am not sure what had openned my heart (aish...) to do so. At first, I think to venture into the career world first as mum had been wishing to take early resignation (probably by next year) and I am ready to take the responsibilities as I am the eldest child and grandchild on her side. But as she said its okay to do so with the funds available, I am ready to take the challenge. I do miss sometimes the times studying with my best friend Hidayu- whom Prof Malik Badri called us TWINS. So, the next mission would be finding a referee to obtain their approvals.

From left: Hidayu, me, and Icah (releasing the boredom after conducting heaps of experiments).

Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'assir...
Rabbi Tammim Bikhair.

Rabbana Aatina Fiddunia Hasanah...
Wa Fil Aakhiratil Hasanah...
Waqina Azabannaar...

Amin...

Allah Knows Best whats the Best For Us..

No comments: