Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A note from the teachers room

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Its been a while since I wrote something onto this page. Busy with my work, perhaps. Alhamdulillah its almost one since since I've been a teacher at this school. Handling almost 150 kids (3 classes + other activities) had taught me many things. Giving me chances to explore my own self and the wonderful world around me.

2 August 2010 at 10:30am...the moment when I first punch my attendance card. Greeted by the warmth and smiles of the staffs and teachers. As a afternoon session teacher, my working hours are from 10:30am untill 6:30pm. Subjects? Science, Tasawur Islami, Pendidikan Al- Qur'an (PAQ) and Arts to standard 1 and 2. For the extra co-curricular activities, I have to conduct netball trainings with a fellow colleague.

7-8 August 2010 helping out with Perkhemahan Luaran Tahun Lima at Nur Lembah Pangsun, Hulu Langat. Even I did not teach Primary 5, the camp is the chance to get to know the students and other teachers better.

I am happy with the work environment here. The chance to practice the practice as a Muslim is very much appreciated...And now is Ramadhan. Observing the kids fullfilling the responsibilities just made me smile remembering that I had gone through the experience to...when trying to fast for the first time.

27-28th August Insya Allah will be the school's I'tiqaf at Usamah bin Zayd Mosque in Wangsa Maju and 28th evening will be the Grand Iftar (combining with Secondary School).

My students are currently facing the Term Test. Hoping and du'a for the best.

Allah Knows Best

3 comments:

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

All the best Cekgu !!Alhamdulillah,may Allah give the best in your life .ameen!!

Really, not so many ppl can choose between extremely high salary and doing sth which is your passion.but for you, I already knew that it won't be diffcult for u to choose ^_^

for me?hmm...this would be realllyyyyy soalan cepucemas !!

Humaira Xai said...

THW...

Huhu...rizqi is out there 4 u insya Allah...just pray, make some effort etc...

A mu'min won't be tested if he couldn't stand/ handle it.
Rite?

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

Indeed, my efforts never stop! Yes, as i said in my post before, Allh is testing you because you are strong, not otherwise.agree? ^_^

p/s:advice from a friend of mine for this ramadhan:
"Gemukkan Ibadah, Kuruskan Badan !! "

=P