Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Macam-macam ada...

Bismillahirahmanirahim....

Alhamdulillah we are now reaching the 16th of Ramadhan 1431. I think today of I turn on my radio on my phone , lagu raya will be here and there (first time sahur di IIUM Gombak dgn Amni, Chah, Miza, Alyn, Sam, Aimi-punya nak bagi celik mata pasang Dendang Perantau).

Tomorrow, 27th August/ 17th Ramadhan will be Nuzul Qur'an and the school i'tiqaf at Masjid Usamah bin Zayd, Wangsa Maju. Can't wait for the moment (thanks ayah for letting me to join the programme & postponing our balik kampung trip to Johor on Saturday afternoon). The school management did allow its staff to bring their family members (ok...siapa nak ikut mama?Abah?...haha).

Mosques should be more 'children friendly' rather than putting up the sign "KANAK-KANAK DI BAWAH USIA 5 TAHUN TIDAK DIBENARKAN'' etc. It is a quite frustrating scenario I guess. They should just let the kids to linger around the mosque compund observing the adults doing their prayers and other 'ibadah rather than letting them to linger around shopping malls and cinemas ( terima kasih nenek masa Yah kecik2 dulu nenek selalu bawak ke Masjid Kampung Baru).

Raya preparations? Honestly I am not the type that loves shopping (bertuah abah nanti kan?). i just can't stand the idea walking in the middle of hundreds of people on a hot day just to get the best tudung bargain. I would rather buy them early or...just wear any jubah/ baju kurung that I have. When my cousins were still small, wearing fancy baju kurung and tudung would not be my choice as I have to entertain them. I even have to put of my spectacles as babies really like to pull them off.

Kasut raya also like that...no fancy or beaded sandals for me. Last raya, I did not aware that mum observed my foot ware and brought me to a nearby shopping mall on the malam raya to buy a new pair for me (mak pun pening aku pilih sneakers BUM kaler itam instead of a bling-bling slippers. Lagi sedap nak jalan).

Kuih raya? If people were to visit my home in Bangi, they would not find 10 jars of kuih raya arranged on the coffee table. Usually, I will only bake chocolate chips cookies and cornflake cookies and mum will usually cook if guests come over to our place.

Moga Ramadhan kali ini lebih baik dari Ramadhan sebelumnya...

Allah Knows Best

2 comments:

Anak Kajicuaca said...

nak biskut coklat yang nabilah selalu buat tuuu!! baby i nak makan.. hehe!!! nyum nyum!! :D

Humaira Xai said...

Haha...paiz. Ke mama dia yg nak?