Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Albi Nadak

(lagu asal dalam bahasa arab 'ami(pasar).Love the song-meanings&lyrics)

For you...I'm for you
Come closer & hug me
I need
you
For you...and my soul is in you
Oh love of my life,
All my life
I'll live it for you
Your love is in the life
You're the one who I love
My heart used to wish
That the most beutiful angel would be

My heart called you
And wished that you'd be with me
After years of longing
And yearning
I find you
Here with me...
Hug me tou you
And I'll sacrifice my life for you

My love
My life is yours
What, what will I need?
If you were by my side
With me always
Tell me what?

Yeah...
For a long time I've wait
Need a heart to feel me
And I'd feel it in return

Your love is the life
And you're the one who I love...

No comments: