Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mid Break =)

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Today is the last day before the 1 week school holiday next week (12-20 March 2011). Yipee! Alhamdulillah...Okay...the teacher is more excited, I guess. After back-to-back of school's big events, now, its the time for a little bit of rest while fulfilling the responsibilities towards both of my parents.

Shall miss the morning routine of walking to the bus stop and to the school gate for almost 500m...greeted by little smiles upon reaching school, browsing through the newspapers (the HR person noticed that I almost hold my breath while reading them).

Selamat Bercuti Sekolah to all school folks. To my dear little students, please don't forget your books, your solat.

What's your plan for the break?

Take care =)

Allah Knows Best

No comments: