Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lights ahead...

Bismillahirahmanirahim....

En premir lugar,lo siento para ser emocional. Awwalu kalaam, ana aasif litakun aatofiyyah. First of all, I would like to say sorry for being emotional.

(update: Alhamduillah am already 100% ok after some du'as last nite =) )

Yup. Like the emoticon chart I pasted on my office wall, one of the smileys stated as " I didn't know why I cried''. Just ignore me. Will be alright in no time. ('',). I know I have to learn to stand strong on my own. Had an online conversation with a former colleague. Normal conversation like "apa khabar etc...''. Few seconds later, she asked "Are you having prob?''. Errk...haish. Belum taip apa-apa lagi masa tu. Emotional issue. Tentang seketul daging bernama hati. I've been asked few time " Macam mana nak tau kalau Mairah ni tgh marah ke, sedih ke..". I answered " Only those who are closed to me understands me". 6th sense? Sometimes. Sebab saya ni kadang keras macam batu tapi dalam hati hanya Allah yang tahu. Ok. I don't want to wet my laptop with my tears...sobb...sobb...

Ok. Now we proceed to the happy chapter of today's life journey...

Slept last night with the Qur'an recitations runs in my laptop and put on my headphone until Subh. With the intention to strengthen memorization of few surahs. Sleeps easily and Alhamdulillah woke up fresh.

This week is my MINGGU BERTUGAS. Handling the assembly, attend to students' problems etc. Good early start during the assembly. As MAULIDUR RASUL is on Tuesday (15/2), one of the ustaz hold a small talk about PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W. Before he begins, he turned on Maher Zain's song. Teringat masih ada 'hutang lagu' / request from my students (sorry kids still didn't have time)...kira hari ini selesai, aci tak?

Conducted a small ART THERAPY during my Science class in 1 Yasir today. I gave each of them small pieces of plasticine to turn into any desired shapes. Alhamdulillah... saw many budding artist today. I also learn more about their personalities through their art pieces.

I was asked to replace a teacher who was on leave as I got only 1 teaching session today. The kids (some of them whom I taught Science during standard 1 last year) asked " Muallimah, kenapa tahun ni tak ajar kitorang (darjah 2) Sains?''. Sometimes later in the washroom, met those kids again. I smiled when they said ''Muallimah ni baik kan. Kenapa tahun ni muallimah tak ajar kitorang''. Huh? Garang pun baik kah anak-anak ku?

A student gave me fruit pizza...yummy. Alhamdulillah. Got another idea on what recipe/ food to make. Thank you Aqeelah dear.

At night, sometimes after Isya', had some conversations with Kak Tasha, a mother of two who reverted to Islam from Christianity...teaching her some du'a recitations and answering questions related to Islam. Through our conversation, I learnt about the stages of voices in singing (as Kak Tasha was a member of a choir team before). Stage 1-4. Almost similar in Quranic Recitation as in Quranic Recitation, there are: suara dari mulut, suara perut, suara kepala (paling susah kontrol), and suara tekak. Still in the stage of improving and learning. Browsed through the net and found a tarannum song that I once taught to my students in Kelab Nasyid back in 2008.

Last but not least, a mini clay art...out of boredom. Hope they'll dry and hardened by morning.

Left my box of paints at home, so only managed to use these three available colors.

p/s: Salam Maulidur Rasul & Happy 25TH Anniversary to my dearest parents Mr Ismail Ahmed and Mrs Sharifah Muznirah (12 Rabiul Awwal 1407/ 14 November 1986)

Allah Knows Best

No comments: