Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eating? Or working?

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Alhamdulillah I managed to fulfill my promise to go back home this weekend. Nothing feels best like home ('',)...looking at at our parents' face is the most calming thing to do. After mum picked me from Gombak, we went straight to my Aunt's place in Shah Alam to meet grandma. Thank you nenek for always taking me to the mosque since I was a toddler (I remembered her pushing my stroller) to accompany her in her agama and Qur'an classes.

At night, me, mum and abah went to Sungai Besi for some errands. There, while stopping at the roadside (as abah wanted to make few phone calls), I looked and observed things around. The stalls was countless but the one that our car stopped beside was already closed that time. I keep staring at that particular stall and suddenly spotted something on the ground. Guess what?

Cockroaches...!!! Yes. Encik , Puan, dan Anak-anak lipas sekeluarga...

They were like feasting or just enjoying the moment without humans' presence. Seriously. Seemed very happy and hyperactive. Kept running all over the place. Luckily I was in the car.

The question is...

1) Did they ever managed to climbed up the tables?
2) Or even worse... leaving little bits of their trails in the kitchen?

Fikir kejap...

*****

That's why I am hoping (and targeted) to learn few new recipes per month. Thinking about all the hygiene and health issue related to the food industry that sometimes appear in the mass media, I know I must do something. At least for myself, family and circles of friends. It is because what we eat will be a part of of our body.

Okay... I made these over the weekend at home....

Fruit Pizza

Wholemeal Bread

and Kue Tart...dah selamat dalam perut...
*****

Insya Allah tomorrow would be the 8th week of the year 2011 school session and yet, many things are waiting ahead for me.

Tomorrow? Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'assir, Rabbi Tammim Bikhair...

The whole week, I would probably have to spend 8am- 6:30pm at school than the my normal hours of 10:30am- 6:30pm. Tak apa lah sibuk sekejap. Nanti dah ada family sendiri satu hari nanti, Insya Allah will try my best to spend more time with them. Exam is coming up. And so do the school's Sports Carnival.

Insya Allah solat and ibadah will not be ignored. Abah said that, by hook or crook...PRAY!

A colleague noted that she is a bit 'takut' in seeing the way I did my job. Hihi... a bit detailed. Yes. Serious. Yes. But don't worry. I won't munch people. I can still be joking and laugh my heart out even while working on something.

Allah Knows Best.









No comments: