Menghitung hari

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Story about....

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Suddenly remembered that I kept these pictures in my old laptop...my visit to a 'kambing farm' in Rawang March last year...


tak nak join sekali ke? jemput la ye

sempat posing si kecik ni

Historical moment in my life. 4th Syawwal 1431 @ 13 September 2010. 1st time I ate a kambing-based meal. It was by accident actually. Mummy made me ate it. Owh...I didn't notice at all that it was 'kambing' like always except I do taste the familiar kambing taste a little but ignored it. Ok. Wheres' my alarm for kambing?

Even my kampung is in Batu Pahat which is known for its nasi baryani, I would always ordered chicken as its side dishes- or rather it it with only papadom if there are no other lauk provided.

Would I eat it again in the future?

*Shrug...*

Abah recently jokingly said to me 'Nanti akak kawin nak buat kambing bakar (yg dok golek2 tu)'. I bet he would the most happiest person to enjoyed it. Then I asked mum 'Mak, kalau orang buat kambing golek-golek untuk kenduri berapa kos dia ek?'. As long as abah is happy. Cuba kumpul bajet...

p/s: Ikan lagi sedap , ok ;) But I think its time for me to learn how to cook lamb-based dishes. Tiba nanti mak mentua suh masak...encik hubby mengidam ke...



2 comments:

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

those kambings are really cute ! hehe

Humaira Xai said...

HAHA....

Nak ke?

:p